Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This and That

A few people have asked me what happened with that last job interview that I had scheduled where the lady blew me off....well, my last appointment with her was on 9/14. I waited for her call that never came...so I decided that I would cut my losses and that this was the end of the road with this company. Then a full WEEK later, on 9/21, I received an email from her apologizing for not being able to make our call. It was just a little weird because the other 100 times that she flaked out on me, she had managed to do so about 5 minutes before we were scheduled to talk. So a whole WEEK later? I guess they were having some management issues over on her side - so much so that I emailed with her consistently every other day from 8/3 through 9/14 to set up a 30 minute phone conversation....only to be dismissed like Derek was dismissed by Nikki in Save the Last Dance or how Brenda was ditched by Dylan on the original 90210. Don't lie, I know you all know what I'm talking about!

Anyway, for those of you who were interested in that story, that's pretty much it!! Oh and for the record, the company sells a product that I know everyone who reads this has used because since I only have about 7 readers, I've been to most of your houses and have seen it there!! And so, my quest for the perfect job continues....

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

Or how Joey ditched Dawson. Or Brad left Jen. Or Liam abandoned Noel. Or...