Saturday, October 10, 2009

Once Again, I Present to you, My Farmville Farm!!



You have GOT to be kidding me. There are people online who are even crazier about Farmville than me!!! There's a whole blog dedicated to this game and all the features of it!! It's called Farmville Freak!! It's hilarious!! There are all sorts of photos that are crazier than mine and there are also videos of fans ranting about how much they love this game. About 2 months ago, I would have seriously doubted that anyone would ever read something like this, but these days, (obviously) I'm sold. Although, when I really think about it...if I like this game so much, does it make me a freak too?!?!

Anyway, for those of you interested...here are a few recent pictures of my farm!


My Cottage and all my Edward Scissorhands topiaries!!! Hmm...perhaps I should create a Johnny Depp avatar?

Corn

Watermelon

Elephants and a Pink Cow. Ok these last two are pretty unrealistic for a farm, but um, it's a virtual world, so I guess I can deal!

No comments: